Angeleno Wine Company
Visit Angeleno Wine Co. for a private tour and tasting
Meet the owners and winemakers, then sample four wines paired with artisanal cheese.
Treat the wine lover in your life to a tour and tasting at Angeleno Wine Co, the first urban winery to open in LA since Prohibition. You'll go behind the scenes with the owners and winemakers, who will explain where their wine comes from and how it's made, as well as its significance to LA wine history. After the tour, you'll sample four different wines, each paired with cheese from a locally-owned cheese shop. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tasting LA-made wines with a fellow wine lover.
- Tour Angeleno Wine Co. with the owners
- Learn about the winery and LA's wine history
- Sip four different wines paired with cheeses from Milkfarm Artisan Cheese Shop
- Guests receive private access to the winery for Monday – Wednesday tastings (winery will not be open to the public)
- Guests receive a guaranteed private table for Thursday – Sunday tastings, but the winery will also be open to the public on those days
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$45 per person
- Experience is for 2-10 people
- Experience is valid for guests 21 years or older
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete