Indulge in a four-course meal with tequila pairings at Bodega Canal
Taste off-menu dishes and meet the chef at this sizzling Mexican hotspot.
Take date night to the next level with a "chef's whim" tasting dinner at Bodega Canal, a popular new Mexican restaurant in Boston's West End. You'll relish a seasonal, four-course meal featuring tacos and other off-menu dishes paired with tequila and mezcal from the restaurant's extensive collection. The chef will even join you for a toast as you savor the upscale ingredients in a warm, vibrant atmosphere. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Treating yourself to off-menu dishes at a new Mexican restaurant with someone special.
- Try an acclaimed new Mexican restaurant
- Savor a custom four-course dinner with tequila pairings
- Chat with the chef during a meet-and-greet and toast
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$140 per person
- Experience is for 2-10 people
- Experience is valid for participants 21 years old and older
- Please advise of any food allergies upon booking
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete