Learn how to build a gourmet cheese and charcuterie board at Milkfarm
Join an expert cheesemonger for a lesson on selecting, portioning, and displaying fine cheese.
Grab a friend and head to Milkfarm Artisan Cheese Shop for an after-hours lesson in making your own gourmet cheese and charcuterie board. Sip a glass of wine as a professional cheesemonger helps you create a beautiful board filled with the shop's artisan cheese, salumi, and other handmade food products. You'll even get to take the entire board home to share with family and friends. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Building the ultimate cheese and charcuterie board with a friend.
- Sip wine as you create your own custom cheese and charcuterie board with an expert cheesemonger
- Learn how to select, portion, cut, garnish, and display artisan cheese, salumi, and other delicacies
- Take your delicious creation home with you
- Experience is not available in November and December
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 per person; gratuity is included
- Experience is for 2-10 guests
- Charcuterie and cheeseboard designed is enough for 8-10 guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete