Gusto Monaco präsentiert von Priceless Munich
Take a culinary tour of Munich's St. Vinzenz-Viertel neighborhood
Get the inside scoop on four culinary hotspots with a magazine food editor as your guide
Embark on a culinary tour of the St. Vinzenz-Viertel neighborhood with a guide from the gastronomy editorial staff of in München magazine. To see what the area has to offer, you'll stop at four curated food and drink establishments. The first stop will be Tanpopo, where you'll enjoy pastries and matcha tea. Then, you'll head to Donosti for Spanish ham and an olive oil tasting, Genussmeisterei for a glass of wine and a cheese tasting, and Mugolone for an Italian dinner. Plus, each shopkeeper will regale you with stories about their specialties. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Finding hidden gems in Munich with fellow foodies.
- Take a culinary tour of Munich's St. Vinzenz-Viertel neighborhood
- Visit four local establishments
- Hear stories from store owners and chefs and taste their wares
- Experience takes place on May 14, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is for a maximum of 12 people
- Tour will meet at Tanpopo
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted