I CE NY
Roll your own ice cream at I-CE-NY
Learn all about this Thai dessert delicacy during an exclusive private workshop.
Be a part of the coolest new dessert trend to hit New York as you roll your own ice cream at I-CE-NY. Originating in Thailand, rolled ice cream uses a base liquid on a frozen platter to create ice cream with a uniquely creamy and smooth texture. During this interactive workshop, you'll master the proper rolling techniques, working with special ice pans and customizing your recipe with your favorite flavors and toppings. Plus, you'll learn about the history behind the Thai treat. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Creating your own rolled ice cream during a private workshop.
- Learn how to make your own rolled ice cream
- Customize and savor your creation
- Discover the history behind the Thai treat
- Experience is available Monday to Thursday upon reservation, until April 1, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for $50 person
- Experience is for 2-6 guests
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience conducted in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete