Visit the world's first urban rooftop vineyard
Tour Rooftop Reds with the founder, then taste five wines paired with artisan cheese.
Go behind the scenes of the world's first commercial urban rooftop vineyard with a tour and wine tasting at Rooftop Reds in Brooklyn. Follow founder Devin Shoemaker as he shows you around the Brooklyn rooftop terroir and teaches you about urban agriculture and its impact on the city. The Bordeaux Blend vintages tasted will be 2017 and/or 2018. The grapes used in the Bordeaux Blends are grown on Rooftop Reds' rooftop. These blends are extremely rare, with only 110 bottles produced in 2017. Each wine will be expertly paired with artisan cheeses; a bottle of Rooftop Reds wine is your take-home souvenir. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tasting Rooftop Reds' extremely rare Bordeaux with fellow oenophiles.
- Tour the world's first urban rooftop vineyard
- Pair fine wine with artisan cheese
- Sample Rooftop Reds' 2017 and/or 2018 Bordeaux blend
- 5 tastings option includes 4 wines plus 1 vintage of Rooftop Reds’ Bordeaux Blend
- 6 tastings option includes 4 wines plus 2 vintages of Rooftop Reds’ Bordeaux Blend
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is valid for 2 to 8 guests
- Experience is valid for guests 21 years or older
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete