Gift your child lessons in molecular gastronomy at Alambique with food expert Miriam García
Fuel your child's passion for culinary science at chef-led classes
Fulfill a young gourmet's dreams with tickets to culinary science workshops at Alambique Cooking School, led by chef, photographer, and culinary editor Miriam García. Children will watch cooking and science collide in the kitchen with workshops centered around themes like playing with colors, making bread, and creating emulsions and suspensions. Your future chefs will love seeing how science fuses with culinary arts. Inspire and motivate them to get even more creative and calculating in the kitchen. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing your master chef in the making marvel at cooking science workshops.
- Score children's tickets to culinary science workshops
- Let them learn from Chef Miriam García at Alambique
- Inspire and delight your future chefs
- Experience is available on 27 April 2019, 18 May 2019, 15 June 2019, and on future dates (to be determined)
- Price listed is for 1 child
- Experience is for children ages 8 to 15
- Experience is for a minimum of 8 children
- Parents and legal guardians will not be able to stay in the venue during the workshop
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted