Fly falcons in the desert with the Royal Shaheen Falconers
See a stunning high-tech falconry display over the dunes with world famous falconers followed by a gourmet breakfast
Arrive with a guide in a private luxury 4X4 to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and get up close with its inhabitants - oryx, gazelles and falcons.Then, meet the exalted Royal Shaheen Falconers as they share practices handed down through the generations. Have a falcon fly to your gloved hand or just watch these wondrous creatures soar over the majestic dunes. The trainers will demonstrate state-of-the-art training techniques using hi-tech robotic flying devices. Watch remote-controlled robotic birds, which imitate the falcon's natural prey, fly through the air as the falcons swoop in a stunning display of speed, power and agility. Top off this extraordinary morning under the bright desert sky with a sumptuous breakfast at the Al Diwaan restaurant at Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa
Getting up close with a Bedouin's oldest companion
- The event kicks off between 5:30 and 6:30 am to catch the sunrise.
- The experience includes pickup and drop off in a luxury 4X4 with an expert guide.
- Arabic coffee and dates will be provided at the falconry hunting camp, from where you can watch the birds soar.
- Indulge in a lavish breakfast in a modern oasis within the desert.
- The experience has been exclusively curated for Mastercard cardholders
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete