Find foodie heaven while exploring the beauty of the Amalfi Coast
Retreat to a dream hotel, cruise inlets, take a cooking class, and savor a chef's fresh delicacies
Arrive in the enchanting Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi and find your balconied suite at the world-class Don Alfonso Boutique Hotel. Take in the gorgeous views of the Bay of Naples, tour the family farm, and visit the millenial winery of Don Alfonso 1890 with the hotel sommelier. Then, enter the kitchen of Michelin-starred chef, Ernesto Iaccarino, where you'll discover how he uses staples from his garden and farm, and will have the chance to whip something up in his Mediterranean cooking class. You and your loved one can order a delicious dinner from the Mastercard menu. Finally, spend the next day on a gozzo fishing boat, with a captain, a picnic, and stops along the dazzling Amalfi coast. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
You and a loved one eating from a chef's garden in one of the most breathtaking spots on earth.
- Three nights in a luxury or junior suite at the Don Alfonso Boutique Hotel
- Visit Chef Ernesto Iaccarino's kitchen, take his cooking lesson, and receive a gift
- Dinner at the hotel restaurant for two people with exclusive Mastercard menu
- Tour the family farm, visit the winery with the hotel sommelier, and enjoy a day on the water
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted