Fly into the kitchen of a Michelin-starred chef by helicopter
Fly to the vineyards, enjoy a tour, and bite into a first-class dinner at Prime Alture Cantina
Hop into a helicopter with Michelin-starred chef and member of JRE Italy, Chef Tommaso Arrigoni, and join him on a trip to the Prime Alture Cantina in Casteggio. There, you and a friend can stroll through the scents and unmistakable colours of the vineyards and visit the wine cellar. Afterwards, delight in the refined five-course meal of your choice on the restaurant's terrace. Finally, you'll wrap up the day with a gift from the chef and a helicopter ride back to the airport. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Giving someone special a truly unforgettable arrival to an equally memorable meal.
- Tour by helicopter with aperitif
- A walk through the vineyards and tour of the cellar
- Lunch or dinner in the kitchen or on the terrace
- Gift by the chef
- The flight is subject to local weather conditions
- Aircraft must be reserved in advance
- The departure is scheduled from the airport of Bresso (Mi), the arrival at the Prime Alture Wine resort, road Madonna 109, Casteggio (PV)
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted