NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong
Take an immersive sushi class at NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong
Make your own nigiri and rolls, then chow down on a bento box filled with signature tidbits
Learn the tricks of the sushi-making trade from Kazunari Araki, the executive sushi chef at NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong. The chef will share his knowledge of fresh seafood and other ingredients, then teach you the techniques he uses to make NOBU's signature tuna nigiri and salmon-avocado rolls. After class, feast on a bento box lunch stuffed with signature bites, which you can pair with free-flowing sake for an additional charge. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning the techniques behind NOBU's signature dishes with fellow sushi fanatics.
- Get schooled in the art of sushi from a master chef
- Make your own nigiri and rolls
- Dine on a bento box lunch of NOBU's signature dishes. Click here to view the exclusive menu.
- The experience is available on the first Saturday of each month from April 2019 to February 2020 (6 Apr, 4 May, 1 Jun, 6 Jul, 3 Aug, 7 Sep, 5 Oct, 2 Nov, 7 Dec, 2019 & 4 Jan, 1 Feb 2020)
- Time: 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Experience is available upon reservation, until further notice
- Experience must be booked at least 15 days in advance
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 guests
- Experience includes a sushi lesson and bento box; sake is available for an additional charge
- Experience will be conducted in English
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted