Tour an organic Hawaiian farm and savor a farm-to-table meal
Explore Mohala Farms, watch a cooking demo, and enjoy a hyperlocal meal in a traditional hale.
Take a private guided tour of Mohala Farms and enjoy a farm-to-table meal. Start with a tour of the six-acre organic farm, nestled in the foothills of the Waianae Range, and see, touch, smell, and taste its various Hawaiian canoe foods, herbs, and tropical fruits and vegetables. Observe a private cooking demonstration, during which you'll learn more about the farm's produce, which is served in Oahu's finest restaurants. Then indulge in a farm-to-table meal in a traditional Hawaiian hale—a thatched-roof, lashed-beam lodge—for a uniquely immersive experience. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tucking into an authentic Hawaiian meal with your favorite foodies.
- Take a private tour of an organic Hawaiian farm
- Watch a chef's cooking demonstration
- Dine in a traditional Hawaiian hale
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Price listed is for US$75 per person
- Experience is valid for 4 to 16 guests
- Please advise of any food allergies upon booking
- In the case of inclement weather, a canopy can be set up for the experience
- Experience provided in English (U.S.)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete