Kō Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum
Journey from grass to glass with Kō Hana Distillers
Tour a Hawaiian agricole rum distillery, taste rums, and make your own.
Trace the rum-making journey from field to bottle. Cut your own cane in the Kunia sugarcane fields, then tour one of Hawaii's best agricole rum distilleries to learn about the distilling process. Sample Kō Hana's spirits in private barrel and tasting rooms before bottling, labeling, and sealing your own rum. Wrap up by crafting a rum cocktail with the cane you cut in the fields. Your parting gift—your rum, a Kō Hana cocktail kit, and two tasting glasses—means you can continue the fun at home. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Making your own rum with fellow spirit enthusiasts.
- Cut your own cane in the Kunia sugarcane fields
- Tour the Kō Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum distillery
- Taste several rums and mix your own cocktail
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is valid for 2 to 8 guests
- Price listed is for US$200 per person
- Experience is valid for guests ages 21 and older
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete