Tour the kitchen, then watch chefs prepare your meal on the TV as you sip bubbly in a private dining room
Savour a six-course tasting menu at the chef's table at Mere
Tuck into an exclusive six-course chef's table meal at Monica and David Galetti's restaurant Mere – a fuse of French and South Pacific cuisines, inspired by Monica's Samoan heritage and upbringing in New Zealand. Tour the kitchen and savour a round of canapés whilst sipping on a glass of Mere's custom-made champagne, before sitting down to indulge in a special tasting menu. Watch the chefs whip up your meal on the television screen in your private dining room. Enjoy coffee and special Mere chocolates which will be served at the end of your meal and take home a signed copy of Monica Galetti's cookbook The Skills as souvenirs. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Watching all-star chefs prepare your meal—then devouring it with your favourite foodies.
- Savour a six-course tasting menu at Mere
- Tour the kitchen, then watch the chefs make your meal at TV screens
- Take home a signed copy of cookbook of The Skills by Monica Galetti
- Experience is available from 1 February through to 31 August, Monday through Saturday
- Experience is valid for lunch or dinner
- Experience is valid for 6 to 10 people
- Purchase price is per person and includes all elements
- Optional upgrade for wine pairing for £80 per person
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted