124 Rabbit Club
Discover craft beers at a hidden bar in Greenwich Village
Sit down for a curated tasting of different brew styles with the bartender at 124 Old Rabbit Club.
Learn about different beer styles while sampling delicious brews at a curated beer tasting at 124 Old Rabbit Club, a craft beer haven in New York's Greenwich Village. You'll be greeted by the head bartender, who will introduce you to the different types of beer before guiding you through a tasting. You'll sip everything from crisp lagers and hearty porters to classic monk-brewed ales and even some limited releases, all while the bartender discusses the ingredients, flavor profiles, and brewing methods. You'll top off your tasting with a German digestif. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Joining a friend for a beer tasting in a clandestine pub.
- Relax in a bar hidden beneath the New York streets
- Sample 5-6 different styles of beer
- End the night with an uplifting shot from Germany
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is for 2 guests
- Price listed is US$52 per person
- Each guest will sample 5 - 6 different styles of beer
- Experience price does not include gratuity
- Experience is valid for adults 21 years old or older
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete