Off The Beaten Path Food Tours
Get a taste of the city on a Davis Square food tour in Somerville
Eat your way through one of Boston's hippest neighborhoods with a local expert.
Embark on a gastronomical adventure with a food tour of Somerville's Davis Square. An expert guide will take you and a guest to all of the hot spots in this diverse neighborhood, where you'll learn the history of their dishes as you sample them for yourself. Arrive hungry, as the tour includes plenty of innovative eats and flavor-filled specialties, such as gyros and crepes. You'll visit the area's first oatmeal café, sample artisanal donuts and chocolates, and so much more. You'll also try your hand at New England's candlepin bowling while snacking on the locals' favorite flatbread pizza. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering hidden gems in Davis Square with someone special.
- Go on a foodie tour of Davis Square in Somerville
- Follow and learn from your expert guide
- Head to the lanes for candlepin bowling
- Finish on a sweet note with a special treat
- Tour is available on Saturdays and Sundays at 10 a.m and 2 p.m., upon reservation, until December 31st, 2019
- Experience must be booked 3 days prior to desired date
- Experience is for 2 people
- Price listed is for $85 per person
- Guests should inform the host of dietary preferences at least 2 days prior to the tour
- For alternative dates and times, please contact (415) 367-4640
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete