Treat your child to a pastry-making class at Oui Chef
Kids will get to mix, roll, scoop, and bake delicious treats before sitting down to a tasting.
Give your child an education of the sweetest kind with an interactive pastry lesson at Oui Chef. During this immersive two-hour class, young bakers will be joined in the kitchen classroom by an expert instructor as they mix lemon rosemary scones, scoop double chocolate chip cookies, and decorate cupcakes. Once everything comes out of the oven, students will get to enjoy their edible masterpieces. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing the pride on your child's face after learning to make fresh cookies.
- Encourage your child to learn kitchen skills from an experienced baker
- Watch as your kids prepare their own scones, cookies, and cupcakes
- Join the little ones for a tasting of their freshly-prepared treats
- Experience must be booked 3 days prior to the desired date
- Experience is for 3 guests
- Price listed is US$45 per person
- Parents must accompany children age 4 and younger and will not be charged an additional fee
- Parents of children age 5 and older may drop their child off or join their child in the class; if joining, they must pay for an additional guest
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete