Become a chef's apprentice for the day at Michelin-starred Agern
Get hands-on instruction from some of the world's top chefs as you and a guest hone your skills.
Discover what it's like to work in the kitchen of a Michelin-starred restaurant during a chef apprenticeship for two at Agern in NYC. Whether you bring a date or a food-loving friend, you're in for an epic culinary education with some of the world's best chefs. You'll hit the farmer's market before stepping into the kitchen to prepare a selection of delicious recipes. Afterward, you'll get to savor your very own dishes for a post-apprenticeship dinner to remember. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning new cooking techniques from a master chef, side by side with someone special.
- Partake in a chef apprenticeship for two at Michelin-starred restaurant Agern
- Choose ingredients and prepare a variety of dishes with talented chefs
- Toast—and taste—your culinary masterpieces in the dining room
- Experience is available Saturdays from approximately 2pm to 8pm upon reservation, until further notice
- Experience is for 2 people
- Experience must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Experience conducted in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete