Savour a seven-course seasonal dinner at La Tasquita de Enfrente
Relish a remarkable meal created by Chef Juanjo López for the 10th anniversary of Gastrofestival
Treat yourself to a seven-course meal at La Tasquita de Enfrente during the 10th anniversary of Madrid's Gastrofestival. You'll sit down at the legendary, decades-old restaurant for a seasonal menu designed by the star chef, Juanjo López, featuring six savoury dishes and desserts that fuse traditional techniques with modern culinary twists. You'll also receive the recipe for the restaurant's famed potato salad—plus, you'll get to take home an apron autographed by the chef. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Indulging in a fabulous feast with your favourite foodies.
- Tuck into a seven-course meal at La Tasquita de Enfrente
- Taste Chef Juanjo López's stellar seasonal cuisine
- Get the recipe for the restaurant's potato salad and an apron signed by the chef
- Experience is valid until January 1, 2019
- Guests must make reservations between January 23, 2019, and February 25, 2019, excluding Sundays and holidays
- Guests must book at least 72 hours in advance of the date they'd like to reserve
- Guests are asked to inform the restaurant of any food allergies in advance
- Purchase price is per person
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted