Get a taste for Asturias at Paco Ron's Restaurante Viavélez
Devour a four-course dinner at the popular local eatery, and take home a recipe and signed apron
Savour the local flavours of Asturias with friends during a four-course dinner at Restaurante Viavélez, headed by Michelin-starred chef, Paco Ron. At this Madrid favourite, Chef Ron combines traditional Asturian flavours with contemporary techniques for a fresh spin on northern Spanish cuisine. Your meal will start with his famous fresh milk croquettes, followed by dishes like fried eggs with bacon and sardines, potatoes with clams, and rice pudding. You'll even take home the croquette recipe and an apron signed by Chef Ron himself. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Trying a new take on Spanish cuisine in Asturias with your fellow beloved foodies.
- Sit down to a four-course dinner at Restaurante Viavélez
- Taste Chef Ron's famous croquettes
- Take home an apron signed by the chef
- Experience is available from January 23, 2018, through February 25, 2019
- Experience must be reserved at least 72 hours in advance
- Experience must be booked before January 31, 2019
- Purchase price is per person
- Guests are asked to provide any allergy or food intolerance information to the restaurant in advance
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted