Concept Lounge 291
Get hands-on with a local food guru for a gourmet cooking class
Meet Christine Brugger at a Munich farmers market to pick up your own fresh ingredients
Experience Germany's famous asparagus season with a cooking excursion and class led by food expert Christine Brugger. You'll meet at Viktualienmarkt, Munich's famous farmers market, to gather fresh asparagus and herbs before your hands-on masterclass. Then, you'll head to Concept Lounge 291 for an interactive course with chef Alexander Mallock to cook, eat, and sip wine. Plus, you'll get a copy of Brugger's book to take home. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Embarking on a food-centric adventure and feasting with fellow epicureans.
- Explore and shop at Munich's famed farmers market
- Take an asparagus-themed cooking class, then enjoy the food you’ve prepared along with a summer wine from Franken
- Bring home a copy of Brugger's book
- Date: May 12, 2018
- Time: 10:00 am until 4:00 pm
- Meeting point: Weiß-Ferdl-Brunnen (fountain) at Viktualienmarkt
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted