Discover New York’s storied epicurean history with an alcove dinner from a leading chef.
The James Beard Foundation
Dine at the historic James Beard House
Explore the home of a culinary legend with dinner in an elevated alcove within the James Beard House. A leading chef will prepare a seasonal, multi-course meal for you to enjoy at the “bedroom table.” Cap off the night with a signed book, menus, and complimentary guest passes to return for a private tour of the house. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing your passion for food with friends, a star chef, and a culinary giant.
- Reserved table in James Beard’s alcove bedroom
- Hors d’oeuvre reception and seated multi-course meal from a guest chef
- Complimentary passes to return for a private tour of the James Beard House
- A signed menu from the evening’s meal and a book signed by the acting president of the James Beard Foundation
- Available at 7pm on April 19th, May 17th, June 20th, July 19th, August 16th, September 20th, October 18th, November 15th and December 20th
- The menu and drink pairings are selected by the event’s guest chef and cannot be changed, including accommodations for dietary restrictions
- Gratuity is included in the experience price
- Price listed is for 1 person
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased