Marvel at architectural masterpieces on a private tour of Prague
Intimately appreciate the legacy of Czech Cubism with an illuminating look at its most notable monumentsMore...
Czech Cubism belongs to the absolute top, and its legacy enjoys worldwide fame even a hundred years after its demise, which was significantly accelerated by World War One. Take an exclusive private tour with an expert and, most of all, a lover of architecture and good food, Vladimír Weigert. Immerse yourself in the revolutionary world of Prague monuments, such as the House of the Black Mother of God, the lantern on Jungmann Square or the Brno Bank in Jindřišská Street.
Discovering the fascinating origins of Prague’s most whimsical buildings with fellow art enthusiasts.
- Exclusive private tour for two or the whole family without other participants
- Get to know Czech architectural gems
- Interpretation by a true professional and enthusiast
- Possible gastronomic tips from food guru Vladimír Weigert
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted