Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano
Visit Milan's iconic Cathedral behind closed doors and receive a special gift
An unforgettable visit to Milan Cathedral after opening hoursMore...
Visit the Duomo of Milan on a private tour, outside public opening hours, to discover the history and anecdotes behind one of the world's most famous symbols.
A guided tour on the Cathedral, one of the most magnificent examples of International Gothic in the world.
At the end of the experience, you will receive a special gift!
Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
A monument full of charm opens its doors just for you for an unprecedented and surprising event away from the crowds of classic opening hours.
- Guided tour of the Cathedral of the Duomo outside of public opening hours
- Tours in Italian or English, available by reservation on the dates and times indicated
- The experience is reserved for Mastercard cardholders.
- The experience is also open to those over the age of 12. However, minors between the ages of 12 and 18 will not be allowed to participate in the experience without being accompanied by an adult.
- The experience is in Italian at 7 p.m. and in English at 8 p.m., with limited seating, subject to availability.
- The visit has a total duration of about 1 hour.
- Each ticket is valid for one person.
- Reservations can be made up to a maximum of 5 days before the event.
- Meeting time is on the right side of the Cathedral, in front of ticket office I, located in Piazza Duomo 14/A, 10 minutes before the start time. A dedicated guide will be waiting.
- The price of the visit is US$42 per person.
- Everyone entering must undergo security checks, as indicated within The Regulations for access to the Monumental Complex of the Milan Duomo. In order to facilitate the Security Authorities' checks at the entrances to Duomo or Rooftops, all participants are invited to collaborate by emptying pockets of metal objects and opening bags.
- It is not possible to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects and luggage, as well as any other items deemed dangerous by the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo. Large, bulky bags are not recommended inside the Cathedral.
- Measures to prevent and counter the spread of COVID-19 virus. Please review the Terms and Conditions on this page before proceeding with your purchase.
- To make a reservation, click on "Add to Cart." Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from our Customer Service Department. You must keep and show the email to the guide on the day of the event.
- The experience is non-refundable. Before booking, please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Your reservation will be understood as full acceptance of them.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased