Discover Greenwich with our guide to the old villages of London
Enjoy a virtual tour of Greenwich full of facts and tales of times gone by with an expert guide
Together with Coutours we are revealing the hidden secrets of London's lost villages – starting with Greenwich, home to the maritime past of Great Britain. Come along with our expert London tour guide Emma Parker to discover the Cutty Sark, the world's fastest vessel in her time, and the history of the tea trade. Find out more about the amazing parks and palaces, sweeping views of London and the Greenwich Observatory itself, and the naval, Royal and notable history of the area. Emma takes us on a virtual tour of Greenwich, full of fascinating facts about the architecture, people and heritage of this most historical of London's villages as you cross from East to West across the meridian line and the beginning of mathematical navigation. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning more than the tourist trail can tell you with an expert London Tour Guide.
- Learn about the maritime history of Britain
- Discover the technology of a bygone age that helped Britannia rule the waves
- Get expert guidance with our Coutours specialist London Tour Guide
- This download is free and will be delivered as a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "Add to Cart"
- Experience is appropriate for all ages
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at email@example.com if you have any questions