Chicago Children's Museum
Explore self-portraiture from home with Chicago Children's Museum
Celebrate your uniqueness and create one-of-a-kind art as a family with a fun at-home activity
Get artsy in during a free live virtual workshop on self-portraiture for families with Chicago Children's Museum on May 2, 2021. You and your kids will join the museum's lead art educator, Liz Rosenberg, and artist-educator Derek Moore for an engaging art class highlighting the characteristics that make each human unique. Then, you'll begin creating self-portraits with a combination of magazine cutouts and sketching to make one-of-a-kind artistic representations as unique as you. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tapping into your inner artist together with loved ones at home.
- Take a live virtual self-portraiture workshop for families with Chicago Children's Museum
- Discuss how each person is unique
- Create an art piece of yourself using cutouts and sketching
Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
By clicking Add to Cart, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see Terms & Conditions link below)
Experience is free and takes place on May 2nd, 2021, at 3 p.m. CT. Click here to add to your calendar
This experience will be delivered via a Zoom video conference call with Chicago Children's Museum for the scheduled date and time
- Recommended supplies for the livestream include old magazines, scissors, colored paper, white paper, glue sticks, markers, and crayons.
Experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance
- Experience is appropriate for ages 4 and older (Children participating in the experience must be supervised by an adult)
Experience be will be 45 minutes long
Please download the Zoom application to your desktop or mobile device at least one business day prior to your experience
Guests are encouraged to take and share photos of their experience; digital recording of the livestream is prohibited
Experience is in English
Participants are to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions