Take a family-friendly natural painting class with Giorgio Pasqualetti
Make paints at home with vegetables and pantry items, and create a masterpiece guided by the artist
Join abstract painter Giorgio Pasqualetti for a virtual class on natural painting for kids and families. Make your own paints by blending spinach with water, vinegar, and baking soda to make two shades of green. Then, you'll paint vibrant leaves using your natural paints while Pasqualetti teaches you how canvases were made in the Middle Ages. Plus, discover how to make more natural paints using red cabbage, beets, rose petals, and spices. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning how to make natural paints and nature-inspired masterpieces with a renowned artist.
- Take a virtual art class for kids with abstract painter Giorgio Pasqualetti
- Learn how to make natural paints with vegetables and common household ingredients
- Paint a vibrant leaf
- Experience is available until 1 December 2021
- This video is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "Add to cart"
- Experience is appropriate for participants ages 8 and older
- Video is in Italian
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions