Società Cooperativa Culture
Take a guided, after-hours tour of Case Romane del Celio
Visit the underground historical site with frescoed walls below the Church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo
Embark on a private tour of the underground archeological site Case Romane del Celio after visiting hours. You'll get to explore the fascinating Roman domus below the Church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo between the Colosseum and Circus Maximus transformed in the third century A.D. You'll learn from your knowledgeable guide as you take in the vast frescoed rooms, ancient artifacts, and a history spanning thousands of years. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting an in-depth tour of an awe-inspiring piece of history with someone special.
Take a private, guided tour of Case Romane del Celio after hours
Marvel at the frescoed walls and artifacts
Learn all about the site's history from an expert
- Experience starts at 7 p.m.
- To request the tour in English, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance to the site is in Via del Clivo di Scauro
- Site is accessible to persons with disabilities, except for the Sala della Confessione
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted