Museum of the City of New York
Unlock secrets inside the Museum of the City of New York
Explore rarely seen highlights of The Photography Collection with the museum's curator
Join the Museum of the City of New York's curator for an intimate exploration of photographs from the museum's extensive photography collection, which includes works by Jacob Riis and Bernice Abbott. Curator Sean Corcoran will select roughly two dozen prints to view and discuss in a private group setting. You will visit spaces that are off limits to the general public and see works that are not on view. Grab a souvenir at the gift shop on your way out with a 15% discount. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Seeing an extraordinary side of NYC's past through historically significant photographs and artifacts.
- Take part in an hour-long educational session with Museum of the City of New York's curator
- Enjoy all-day access to the museum
- Get 15% off your purchase at the museum gift shop
- Experience is available until December 31, 2020, on weekdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Scheduled on mutually agreeable date and time based on Partner's availability
- Experience includes general admission to all the galleries on day of the experience
- Blackout dates include February 17, March 17, April 13, and May 25, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older
- Price listed is for 2 people
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete