Learn 'calligraffiti' with top Boston street artist Sneha Shrestha
Develop your own calligraphy-meets-graffiti writing style, see a demo, and get a pro calligraphy kit
Unleash your inner artist in a calligraffiti workshop with Sneha Shrestha, a.k.a. IMAGINE. You'll head to the studio of the renowned street artist, whose work has been featured in The New York Times, The Boston Globe, and Boston's Museum of Fine Arts, where you'll explore her unique style that blends calligraphy with graffiti. You'll work with Sneha's traditional and modern writing tools to hone your own handstyle, while learning about graffiti culture and watching a live demonstration of Sneha's skills. Plus, you'll get a professional calligraphy kit to practice at home. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning about calligraffiti from an expert alongside fellow artists.
- Take an exclusive calligraffiti workshop with top Boston artist Sneha Shrestha
- Watch a live demonstration by Sneha
- Get a professional calligraphy kit with a marker and professional paper to take home
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is valid for 2 to 6 guests
- Price listed is for US$200 per person
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete