Design Museum of Chicago
Go behind the scenes at the Design Museum of Chicago
Tour the museum with founder Tanner Woodford and take home design-themed goodies
Get an inside look at the Design Museum of Chicago during a private tour with founder and executive director, Tanner Woodford. Learn about the inspiration behind the museum on the walk-through, and explore how design influences the world around us while taking an in-depth look at the museum's rotating featured exhibition. From architecture to games, all the exhibits focus on the idea that design is not just a process, but a persistent part of your everyday life. Before heading home, you'll even get some design-themed goodies to help you remember the day. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Going behind the scenes of an innovative museum with its founder.
- Tour the Design Museum of Chicago with founder Tanner Woodford
- Check out the museum's current exhibition
- Take home a special design-themed gift
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$100 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 20 guests
- Every two children must be accompanied by an adult
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete