Big City Readers
Create a story with your family and Miss Beth at Big City Readers
Craft a story with your children and Miss Beth, and have it transformed into a published book.
Join Miss Beth of Big City Readers for a private writing workshop for the whole family. You and your little ones will collaborate on a fun, creative story using words, photographs, and drawings with guidance from beloved Miss Beth, a local celebrity to kids and parents alike. After crafting your masterpiece, Miss Beth will transform your work into a published book that will arrive at your door in two weeks—and be part of a memory that lasts a lifetime. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Bringing your family's stories to life with loved ones.
- Take an enriching workshop with Miss Beth at Big City Readers
- Craft a creative masterpiece with guidance from an expert
- Have your story turned into a published book
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is a flat group rate
- Experience is valid for 2 to 6 guests (1 to 2 adults and 1 to 4 children)
- Experience is recommended for children 1 to 10 years old; children must be accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of 2 children per adult
- Price includes domestic shipping costs for book
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete