Institute of Contemporary Art Miami
Explore the Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami after hours
Join a curator for an inside look at some of the city's most exciting contemporary art.
Spend an evening viewing thought-provoking art with your friends on an after-hours tour of the Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami. You'll join an ICA Miami curator for this intimate look at the work of some of the world's most groundbreaking artists, including works from Italian architect and designer Ettore Sottsass, Brazilian political artist Paulo Nazareth, and French architect and designer Yona Friedman. Plus, you'll take home a tote bag filled with art-themed goodies. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering your new favorite artists together on a private tour of ICA Miami.
- Avoid the crowds with after-hours access to the museum
- Join an expert curator for a tour of the galleries
- Receive a souvenir tote bag filled with art-themed goodies
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for a flat rate for a group of 2-6 guests
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete