Cayton Children's Museum
Take a private family tour of the new Cayton Children's Museum
Explore 21,000 square feet of exhibits, studios, a theater, and more at this family-friendly museum.
Bring your kids on an adventure through the new Cayton Children's Museum on a private tour of the immersive play space and artistic hub located on the rooftop of Santa Monica Place. Your explorations will be led by the museum's visionary CEO Esther Netter or another member of the museum staff who will offer insight into the design of the space, created to nurture young minds. Discover Cayton's hands-on exhibits, art studios, theatre, rotating art gallery, and more with your guide, then spend the rest of the day enjoying the 21,000-square-foot space with your family. Before you leave, stop by the gift shop to pick up limited-edition apparel including T-shirts and a signature beach bag. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering a deeper appreciation for a bold new children's museum through a private tour with its leadership.
- Tour the Cayton Children's Museum with the CEO or another high-level team member
- Enjoy all-day play at the museum with your family
- Take home limited-edition Cayton gear from the gift shop
- Experience is available Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. until October 15, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for 4 people (adults and children)
- Experience is for a maximum of 4 people
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult
- One adult may bring 3 children on experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete