Learn motion blur techniques from pro photographer Ricky Batista
Capture the lights and action of Times Square with a National Geographic Photographer of the Year nominee.
Take a lesson covering the basics of picture taking with renowned photographer Ricky Batista in Times Square. From the National Geographic Photographer of the Year nominee, you'll learn how to expertly capture motion blur and the light trails of flashing billboards, moving crowds, and passing cars. During the class, you'll gain an artistic and technical understanding of how to capture a superb image using your very own device, be it a digital camera or a smartphone. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning to snap award-worthy shots with the aid of a celebrated photographer.
- Attend a one-hour photography course with Ricky Batista
- Learn the technique behind capturing the movement and sparkle of NYC
- Uncover new ways to use your phone or camera
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$100 per person
- Experience is for 2 to 6 people
- Cameras are not provided. Guests must bring their own camera or cell phone to participate.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete