Meet the co-author of "Larry Gets Lost in Los Angeles"
Set off on a family playdate in LA, where you'll meet Michael Mullin and learn how to draw Larry.
Embark on a day for the history books as you and your family meet the co-author of Larry Gets Lost in Los Angeles in a location featured in the book. You'll join Michael Mullin in an iconic spot such as the La Brea Tar Pits, the Getty Museum, the Santa Monica Pier, or Griffith Observatory in Griffith Park to view the Hollywood Sign. There, you'll read the book, view storyboards, and learn how to draw Larry. Plus, you'll take home signed copies of two books from the series, an activity book, a plush Larry, and an original Larry portrait hand-drawn by series creator and illustrator John Skewes. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Spending quality time with a famous author at iconic California sites.
- Meet Michael Mullin in a location featured in Larry Gets Lost in Los Angeles
- Read the book together and learn how to draw Larry
- Take home a Larry gift package
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is a flat rate for a group of 2-8 guests
- Experience locations are subject to availability and may include La Brea Tar Pits, LACMA, the Santa Monica Pier, or Griffith Observatory
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete