inSights präsentiert von Mastercard Priceless Munich
Tour the "Zero Gravity" space-themed art exhibition with a guide
See Neil Armstrong's space suit, art by Andy Warhol, and much more with curator Dr. Anouschka Koos
Celebrate the the moon landing's 50th anniversary with a tour of the Zero Gravity art exhibition at ERES Foundation with curator Dr. Anouschka Koos. You'll see amazing space-age artifacts, like Neil Armstrong's space suit and Buzz Aldrin's checklist—along with art from Andy Warhol, Robert Rauschenberg, Sol LeWitt, and more—all in the context of a heterotopic spatial installation developed by master media artist Peter Kogler. Plus, you'll receive snacks and drinks, and an exhibition catalogue as a gift. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Spacing out at ERES Foundation with friends.
- Tour Zero Gravity with the curator
- See space-age artifacts and space-themed art within Peter Kogler's installation
- Receive an exhibition catalogue
- Enjoy snacks and drinks
- Experience takes place on 23 October 2019, starting at 6 p.m.
- Experience is valid for up to 20 people
- Price listed is per person
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted