Municipal Art Society of New York
Tour Grand Central Terminal with a historian and dine at Agern
Explore the world-famous landmark, sip a cocktail, and get dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Gather your friends for a guided tour of Grand Central Terminal before settling into dinner and drinks. You'll explore the world's largest train station, as your historian guide regales you with highlights of the NYC landmark's history, architecture, and operations. Then, you'll sip a drink at The Campbell, an iconic 1920s bar in the station that used to be the private office of a Jazz Age financier. Afterward, you'll head to Michelin-starred restaurant Agern to indulge in a seasonal Nordic meal with wine pairings from Icelandic chef Gunnar Gíslason. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Savoring the best of Grand Central Terminal—including sights, cocktails, and a fresh Nordic meal—with your favorites.
- Tour Grand Central Terminal with a guide
- Discover the history of the famous station
- Enjoy a cocktail at The Campbell
- Get dinner with wine pairings at renowned restaurant Agern
- Experience is available Monday through Friday beginning at 4 p.m, until September 1, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$470 per person
- Experience is for 4 to 8 guests
- Price is inclusive of beverages, food and gratuity
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete