Discover the secret life of bees
Learn how bees live and make honey during an immersive beekeeping course with Bee WARE
Go behind the scenes of a working beehive with Bee WARE, South Africa's leader in immersive beekeeping tours. To start, you and your friends will receive an introduction to the bees before learning about the history of beekeeping in South Africa. Then, you'll observe a live bee colony to see how honey is made—and maybe even catch a glimpse of the queen bee herself. Discover new bee tools and equipment, and stay buzzing with lunch and refreshments. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning how honey is made from an expert beekeeper alongside close friends.
- Learn all about the South African beekeeping industry
- Observe a live beehive and the queen bee
- Discover how bees live and make honey
- Experience is available until 30 June 2020
- Experience is for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 20 people
- Price listed is per person
- Experience includes training and the Beekeeping in South Africa hand book
- Experience includes the rental of protective clothing at no extra charge
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted