Give your kids a no-wait Pretend City outing with early admission
Guide your kids as they try jobs through interactive exhibits, create artwork, and design buildings.
Give your little ones a tiny taste of what being a grown-up is all about during a fun day of learning, play, and exploration at the Pretend City Children's Museum. With one-hour early admission, they'll have 17 interactive exhibits crafted after real-world roles all to themselves, including a model Trader Joe's, a doctor's office, and more. Break up the action by building city structures in the Imagination Playground, creating original artwork in the Art Studio, and enjoying a nutritious lunch at the Real Cafe. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing your children's imaginations light up as they explore this exciting, educational "city."
- Enjoy a private museum experience with your family
- Watch your child discover the allure of different careers
- Continue the learning at home with an informational children's book as a takeaway gift
- Must book at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$22 per person and includes early admission and take-home book; does not include lunch or souvenirs
- Experience is valid for 2 to 10 guests
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age
- Includes one-hour early admission before the general public and all-day re-entry
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete