Revisit the World's Fair on this family-friendly tour of Chicago
Take your kids to see buildings and artwork with ties to the 1800s, and then share a tasty treat.
Take the whole family on an interactive tour of downtown Chicago, where you'll visit historic buildings and view ephemera linked to the 1893 World's Fair. You'll begin at the Monadnock Building to stop in its period-appropriate shops, including a millinery and cobbler. Then, snack on the Berghoff Restaurant's staple mini-pretzels and root beer while viewing its collection of artwork inspired by the fair. Your family will learn about the World's Fair by playing interactive games in the sites and viewing historic images on their iPads throughout the tour. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Introducing your children to an important event in American history through the lens of Chicago landmarks.
- Show your family what life was like more than a century ago
- Teach your kids about the World's Fair through activities with prizes
- Visit a historical German restaurant that dates back to the late 1800s
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is a flat rate for 2–6 people
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete