Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
Explore outer space during an after-hours planetarium show
Enjoy all-day museum entry, a laser show, and embark on a trip through outer space after hours.
Blast off into outer space with family and friends during a private, after-hours planetarium show at the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science. Your group will gain after-hours access to the museum's renowned planetarium for an eye-opening 360-degree tour around the universe, not offered to the public. During this private session with Frost Science's astronomy educator, explore and learn about the Sun, Neptune, Pluto and beyond. Afterwards, delight in a laser light show set to your favorite pop songs. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Exploring outer space during a private planetarium show after museum hours with your family and friends.
- Witness a 360-degree visual odyssey of outer space in the planetarium
- Feel the beat during a music-filled laser light show
- Enjoy all-day admission to the museum for your whole group
- Experience is available Monday through Saturday upon reservation, until August 1, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 7 days in advance
- Price listed is a flat rate for a group of up to 10 guests
- Groups of up to 25 guests can be accommodated for an additional cost, please contact the Priceless concierge to purchase
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete