Pérez Art Museum Miami
Go behind the scenes at Pérez Art Museum Miami
Take a private tour with a PAMM curator, then savor dinner at the restaurant within the museum.
Get an inside look at Pérez Art Museum Miami, the city's flagship modern and contemporary art institution. Follow museum curator René Morales on a private tour that winds through the galleries and into the museum's back rooms and art storage areas, which are normally closed to the public. Top off the tour with a visit to the museum's waterfront restaurant, Verde, where you'll savor an exquisite three-course meal while taking in sweeping views of Biscayne Bay through the bistro's floor-to-ceiling windows. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Peeking into the off-limits areas of Miami's finest modern and contemporary art museum with fellow art lovers.
- Tour Pérez Art Museum Miami with curator René Morales
- Enter exclusive back rooms and storage areas
- Indulge in an elegant three-course dinner at Verde
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Price listed is a flat rate for up to 4 guests
- If curator René Morales is not available, another curator will lead the tour
- Price includes dinner and gratuity
- Dinner includes wine for guests 21 years and older; beverage substitutions will be served to guests under 21
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete