Pérez Art Museum Miami
Explore modern and contemporary art at Pérez Art Museum with your family
Take a private, family-friendly tour of PAMM, then enjoy an educational art activity.
Spend an artistic day with your family at the modern and contemporary art institution, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM). Upon arrival, you'll be met by a PAMM teaching artist who specializes in kid-focused tours and activities. After they guide you on a private, family-friendly tour of the museum, you'll have the chance to get your hands dirty. Dive into some educational art activities inspired by the museum's collections, such as learning to channel Frank Stella with abstraction and quadrants within a sculpture. Finally, you'll have the rest of the day to explore the museum at your leisure. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Exploring the world of modern and contemporary art with your family.
- Take a private, family-friendly tour of PAMM with a teaching artist
- Construct your own masterpiece during an educational art activity
- Stroll through each exhibit with your family
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 person for both adults and children
- Experience is valid for 2 to 20 guests
- Experience is valid for participants 5 years old and older
- Experience provided in English (US) or Spanish
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete