Beauty & Brawn
View Chicago's famous murals and secret gems during a walking tour
See some of Chicago's best street art and get behind-the-scenes insights from noted curators.
View some of Chicago's most stunning murals and learn how they came to be in this guided walking tour. Led by Lindsey Meyers and Simone Garcia of Beauty & Brawn, the team behind some of the city's most iconic street art, this tour will cover buzzed-about works from the likes of Eduardo Kobra and ONUR to lesser-known, "secret" pieces. After the tour, hear insider stories about the muralist process and learn what it takes to produce large-scale artwork over drinks. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Uncovering the history of Chicago's top street art with fellow enthusiasts.
- Explore the city's top street art spots during an intimate walking tour
- Snap photos of iconic murals and learn what went into their making
- Learn more about the artistic process over refreshments following the tour
- Experience must be booked 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$100 for the first 4 people and US$75 for each additional person
- Price includes one beverage of choice per person, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Experience is valid for 4 to 10 guests
- Experience available for guests ages 9 and up
- Murals shown in the listing are not necessarily on the tour; the experience will feature current murals around Chicago that are accessible
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete