Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
Tour Brooklyn's best street art with a local graffiti artist
Admire a range of murals and street art, and try your hand at a private graffiti session
Explore a more colorful side of Brooklyn with a guided graffiti and street art tour led by an expert from Brooklyn Unplugged Tours. Meet your guide at the Wyckoff Starr Coffee Shop and then embark on an educational walking tour that covers the culture and history of the borough's street art. After marveling at murals and taking plenty of photos along the way, you can practice your own graffiti skills in a private lesson with a respected local street artist. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Grabbing a friend for on an artful adventure that highlights Brooklyn's graffiti masterworks.
- Discover some of Brooklyn's best street art
- Meet a local graffiti artist
- Learn how to spray paint and work on your own piece of graffiti art
- Experience is available through December 31, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance
- Price listed is for 2 people
- Experience is valid for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people
- Experience is valid for participants 7 years old and older
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete