See panoramic views of Paris from the top of the Arc de Triomphe
Learn about French history via audiopen as you ascend, then admire the surrounding avenues from above
Ascend to the top terrace of the Arc de Triomphe, and learn about France's history along the way. You'll receive an audiopen and ticket at PARISCityVision headquarters before heading to the nearby monument inspired by ancient art. There, you'll climb the 284 steps to the terrace 50 metres up for unobstructed, 360-degree panoramic views of Paris, including the Champs-Elysées and twelve surrounding avenues that form a star shape around the Arc. Plus, you'll save 10% on standard adult admission tickets. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing Paris from fantastic heights with someone special
- Enjoy a 10% discount on the adult ticket
- Climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe
- Learn about France's inspirational history as you enjoy 360-degree views of Paris
- Experience is available every day through 30 September 2020
- Children ages 4 to 17 are free
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Note: A deposit fee of US$36 is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted