Tour the historic grounds and walls of St. Chora Church
Learn about the history of the medieval Istanbul icon from an expert guide
Get to know one of Istanbul's most significant historic sites with the help of an expert tour guide. You'll receive discounted access to the Church of the Holy Saviour in Chora, a medieval Byzantine Greek Orthodox church preserved as the Chora Museum in Istanbul's Edirnekapı district. Marvel at some of the oldest and finest surviving Byzantine mosaics and frescoes inside the church, and learn about its rich history as a monastery, mosque, and now cultural centre. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Gaining a deeper appreciation and understanding of an iconic Istanbul attraction with your favorite history buff.
- Tour St. Chora Church with an expert guide
- Learn about the site's colourful history
- Enjoy discounted access to the tour
- Experience is available until further notice, at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesdays
- Experience can be booked up to 1 hour before the tour starts
- Experience is for a maximum of 20 people
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted