Join the Dale Zine founders for a walking tour of downtown Miami
Capture zine-worthy Polaroids of street scenes, then create your own magazine over refreshments.
Let the architecture and history of downtown Miami inspire you on a family-friendly walking tour led by the founding members of Dale Zine. Beginning at 777 Mall, home of Mana Contemporary Miami, you'll snap zine-worthy photos with Polaroid cameras as you explore the vibrant neighborhood. You'll end at the Dale Zine storefront, where founding artists Steve Saiz and Lillian Banderas will help you create your own magazine over refreshments and light bites. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Capturing the energy of downtown Miami with your family.
- Take a walking tour of downtown Miami with the founders of Dale Zine
- Record your favorite scenes with an instant camera
- Savor snacks and refreshments—including sangria for adults—and make your own magazine
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 10 guests
- Experience is valid for participants 7 years old and older
- Every 2 children must be accompanied by 1 adult
- In order to ensure maximum availability, experience may be taught by only one of the founders in some cases
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete