Società Cooperativa Culture
Visit the Colosseum at night and tour its underground passages
See the amphitheatre in the moonlight and explore the depths of its galleries
Take a guided tour of the Roman Colosseum at night. You'll explore this magnificent monument in the moonlight with English- and Italian-speaking guides on hand to educate you about its history, architecture, and more. You'll love seeing the Colosseum internal arches and galleries, the depths of its underground and the arena floor at this extraordinary evening event. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing the Colosseum in a whole new light with someone special.
- Tour the Roman Colosseum at night with English- and Italian-speaking guides
- Explore the arena floor, galleries, and underground areas in the evening light
- Learn about the monument's history and architecture through special multimedial contents
- Price listed is for 1 person.
- Please note that children under the age of 6 cannot enter the visit, for the presence of unsuitable multimedia contents
- Experience is provided in English and Italian
- Guests should arrive 20 minutes before the start of the visit for entry and security checks. Maximum punctuality is required. In the event of any delay with respect to the time of the visit, access will not be guaranteed.
- It is forbidden to bring in camping backpacks, bulky bags, and suitcases/trolleys.
- Medium and small bags and backpacks are permitted and will be checked with a metal detector at the entrance
- The visit is entirely by foot and the path may be difficult given the presence of stairs. Lifts are present but for any special needs must be communicated before the visit
- In case of bad weather, the site could be closed to the public upon indication of the Archaeological Park of the Colosseum, without the possibility of warning, on the day of the visit
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased